Liverpool Boats 50ft semi-trad
|Beam:|| 6'10" |
'Blue Meon' 1998 Liverpool Boats 50ft semi trad fitted with Lombardini 4 cyl diesel inboard.
Moored with us for many years and engine serviced by ourselves.
Full repaint carried out in 2011.
Survey carried out November, 2015. All suggestions from the survey were carried out and hull was professionally overplated in November 2015. The hull was gritblasted and 2 pack epoxy bitumened before being returned to the water at a cost of £12,000 to a previous owner. Receipts/work sheets to prove together with photographic evidence.
- Batteries: 1 x Starter 4 domestic
- 5 berth layout: 2 x aft single 6ft berths.
- Permanent double amidships.
- 1 x 6ft settee/single berth forward (Could be converted into a double)
- Eberspacher central heating
- Morso solid fuel stove
- Pump out toilet
- 2 x Large wardrobes
- Split galley
- Vanette GG7000 eye level cooker with separate 4 ring hob
- Shoreline 12v Fridge
- 2KW Inverter
- Shorepower hook up
- BSC until May 2022
REMEMBER: We take boats in part exchange to any value. Best prices paid.