Hancock & Lane 50ft Cruiser style
|Beam:|| - |
'Cherry' Hancock & Lane 1985 50ft Cruiser style narrowboat fitted with BMC 1.5 diesel.
4 berth layout. Boat Safety certificate until May 2020. Survey carried out in 2010.
This is a nice boat which has been very sensibly priced to sell.
- 4 berth layout
- Webasto water heating
- Solid fuel stove
- Wallas diesel fired cooker and stove (stove currently not working)
- Portapotti 365 toilet. (Originally pump out toilet but owner had this blanked off but waste tank still there so can be reinstated)
- Coolbox (aperture for 12V fridge)
- Boat Safety certificate until May 2020
Survey carried out in 2010 and the following work professionally carried out:-
- New base plate fitted including welding core plugs
- Skin cooling tank repaired
- Seams re-welded in base plate
- 2 Fore corners and 1 aft corner overplated
- New Skeg bar and pistol bearing fitted
- Old weed hatch cut out and new weed hatch and baffle fabricated
REMEMBER: We take boats in part exchange to any value. Best prices paid.