1993 Orchard Marina 32ft trad
|Beam:|| - |
Grebe 1993 Orchard Marina 32ft trad style narrowboat.
Re-engined may 2003 and powered by a Beta greenline 28hp 3cyl diesel With PRM 120 gearbox. 3 berth layout with forward double and single in rear cabin.
The boat had a hull condition survey March 2015. The hull was blacked and 4 new anodes fitted.
Recently serviced and
Boat safety certificate until 30 september 2018.
The boat is well maintained and in excellent condition.
- Original gauge steel 10mm x 6mm x 4mm
- 3 berth layout with forward double and single in rear cabin
- Heating by Becton Bunny solid fuel stove and blower box off the engine in rear cabin
- New domestic batteries and sterling charger/inverter in 2016
- TV and video with Omnimax aerial with booster
- Sony stereo/radio
- 240v fridge
- Caprice 2040 cooker
- Opening side doors in Galley
- Bathroom with hand basin and shower compartment
- Porta potti toilet
- Full height wardrobe
- Single berth back cabin with radio CD player
- 11 gallon calorifer with immersion heater
- Sterling 12v 1600w Procombi Quasi sine wave inverter charger. (new in may 2016)
- Mains hook up with Galvanic isolator
- 5 batteries one starter and four 110 amp domestic. (Domestic new August 2016)
- 100 amp alternator with sterling advanced alternator regulator
- Soundproofed engine compartment
- Auto bilge pump
- Rope cutter fitted
- Polypropylene water tank in bow
REMEMBER: We take boats in part exchange to any value. Best prices paid.